Watch the course LIVE
October 3 through October 9 at 10:30 am ET
Stock traders are normally looking for ways to be exposed to a very popular market most feel they somehow understand since it is made of relevant companies who produce products and services we use each day.
The idea is to enter a market with close to 10,000 companies that could be traded providing virtually endless opportunities often enhanced with dividends payments and such.
This course will teach you and have you master everything you need to know about the specifics of stock trading with its own unique terminology and characteristics.
Once in a place where the instructor and the students speak the same language, the course will dive deeper into risk management applied to the stock market as well as the importance of managing our human emotions when trading.
Probably the most exciting part of the course is when all comes together in the form of a specific rule-based mechanical and objective trading methodology that will assist students to define entries and exits from now on.
In order to make learning and trading more efficient as well as saving time, the course will rely on the use of trading technology which could then either be used by itself or combined with other methodologies as well.
When attending this course you would meet new traders looking to develop a method and trade in their initial stages as well as more experienced traders refining what they already know about trading to take their processes and performance to the next level.
Meet Your Coach
Becky focuses on trading with currency and Futures. She specializes mainly in trade plans and back-testing.
The Traddictiv Support Team
- Speak stocks terminology
- Understand how the stock markets work
- Mitigate the risk attached to gaps (only 6.5 hours of trading per day)
- Implement a risk management plan
- Manage your own trading psychology
- Develop a complete trading methodology
- Fast-forward learning and save time with trading technology
- Includes 16 hours of LIVE delivery
- Seven days of efficient learning from Saturday to Friday
- Three hours per day over the weekend and two hours per day during the weekdays
- Unlimited Access to Recordings to watch, re-watch and review
- Reinforcement Sessions each week for the Traddictiv Channel subscribers
- Documentation and flowcharts to follow the trading methods easily
- Unrestricted archive and live retake access for courses
- Trading Expectations
- Trading Technology
- Trading Styles
- Entries and Exits
- Market Climate
- Order Flow
- Market News and Reports
- Risk Management and Sizing
- Stock Market Terminology
- Stock Market Mechanics
- Edge Time-Frames
- Trading Methodology
- Trade Managements
- Logging Trades
- Trading Psychology