Watch the course LIVE
October 10 through October 16 at 5:00pm ET
Trading is perhaps one of the most challenging professions there is as it involves the six inches in between our ears. We have emotions both positive and negative ones.
The question is, how can we control our negative emotions when trading? This course will provide a solution for such critical problem that traders often realize too late.
Probably the most exciting part of the course is when lots of special individual exercises are done where students would become self-aware of the trader in them to then put in place a series of tools to overcome weaknesses and adapt trading actions to the trader personality to be in a place where reaching consistent results is more likely than trading with no control over emotions.
When attending this course you would typically meet traders who have been in the market for a while and have encountered some obstacles along the way or traders that, being successful, understand that improvement can be found in themselves instead of in the charts.
New traders are certainly welcome. Becoming aware of this material and the power in us at an early stage is a great advantage indeed.
Meet Your Coach
Reynaldo is a seasoned Trader, Trading Psychology Coach and Author.
The Traddictiv Support Team
- Become self-aware of the trader in you
- Develop habits to be in the zone when it is time to trade
- Adopt techniques to help you reach higher levels of performance
- Gain control over your emotions before, during and after trading
- 14 hours of LIVE delivery
- 7 days of efficient learning from Saturday to Friday
- 3 hours per day over the weekend and 1.5 hours per day during the weekdays
- Unlimited Access to Recordings to watch, re-watch and review
- Reinforcement Sessions each week for the Traddictiv Channel subscribers
- Documentation and homework forms and tools
- Unrestricted archive and live retake access for courses
- Why trading psychology?
- Finding your biggest challenges
- Empowering beliefs
- 6 human needs
- Assessing your emotional state
- What kind of trader are you?
- Reasons why traders fail
- How feelings determine your emotions
- How thoughts create certain feelings
- Your programming controls your thinking
- Characteristics of a top trader
- Contract with myself