Options traders often struggle to find a consistent approach within the diverse world of options trading. There are so many concepts to learn. This course is all about creating a trading plan on a foundation of market knowledge and skill building.
The five lesson Trading Accelerator program will teach you how to identify options trading opportunities in the market, to refine your options trading set ups, market approach, and trade management.
The course is presented by Sarah Potter, founder of YouCanTrade. Sarah is a full-time active trader, author, and trading coach. Sarah has coached countless traders, helping them to improve their knowledge of options trading and giving them the life-long tools they need to make better, more consistent trading decisions.
“You deserve to be the best trader you can be. This program will help give you the tools you need to assess your areas of strength and weakness and allow you to grow as a trader.”- Sarah Potter
This five-week video course allows you to see exactly how Sarah approaches options trading, how she defines a trade based on the market action, and her market outlook. This course takes you from start to finish, allowing you to learn at your own pace, with practical learning examples and exercises to reinforce every concept.
- A practical approach to options trading designed for all account sizes
- Clear and consistent ways to identify trade setups
- Trade management start to finish
- Overcoming the mental challenges of trading
- Account Risk Management
- Five-module curriculum of video learning by Sarah Potter
- A trader development plan where you will develop your skills each week
- Weekly trader development exercises personally reviewed by Sarah
Meet Your Coach
Sarah Potter specializes in sharing her practical trading techniques with aspiring traders. Her straightforward approach is finding the right options trade for the current market.
- Finding Better Trades98 min
- Bearish Trade Set Ups23 min
Neutral Trade Set Ups102 min
Bullish Trade Set Ups108 min
- Finding Better Evidence to Support Your Trades63 min
- Improving Entries and Exits40 min
- Improving Your Trading Plan and Tracking Performance73 min
- Putting It All Together66 min