Strategies for Short-Term Options Trading – 5 Week Course
Cost: $997 USD
5 Module Course
Course is available June 15 2019
Format: Online course, watch at your own pace, course does not expire
What Do You Get?
- 2 30 minute coaching session with Sarah
- 5 Course Modules
- Handouts, and worksheets
Options are for all traders, if you trade for the long term or for the short term options can be included in your portfolio. If you are an options trader and want to generate income for your portfolio, then short-term options strategies might be a good fit for your portfolio.
In this course we will discuss trading strategies that last a few hours to a few days in length. We discuss how to use ETF’s, weekly options and high volatility stocks like AMZN (Amazon) to generate additional income around your core positions.
- The best ETF’s, stocks and indexes to daytrade
- The technical analysis and indicators that I watch to show me where the market is most likely to move
- Short Term trading strategies for ETF’s and indexes like the SPY and SPX
- Using weekly expiries, including Wednesday expiry to take advantage of market volatility
- Limiting your risk using options
- Strategies for timing entries, to avoid buying high and selling low
- The best long only strategies, for accounts that can not sell options
- The best days of the week to sell credit
- How to use Delta to pick trades that are in the sweet-spot
- Why market timing does not work. And how you can use probabilities to be more consistent
- My rules for the first hour of the markets that set up my trades for the rest of the day