Start Trading Stocks
Cost: $997 USD
When: You can begin January 21, 2019
Length: 5 modules ( Over 5 hrs of learning )
Format: Online course, watch at your own pace, course does not expire
What Do You Get?
Stocks are what most investors start trading, but how to pick good trades and how to choose entries can be confusing. In this course we will show you how to buy stocks using some time tested strategies. The same systems we use for options trading can be used to buy stocks for the short term, or long term. In this course we will discuss strategies for swing trading and longer term investing in stocks.
Trading in a way that matches your personality as a trader is one of the ways to improve your chances in the ever changing stock market. Sarah has coached countless traders, allowing them to significantly improve their knowledge of options and setting them up with the tools that allow them to place base and to be able to execute better trade opportunities.
When you sign up the Start Trading Stocks course you will get:
- 5 course modules that you can review at your own pace
- Easy to understand setups that you can use right now to trade
- How to pick the best sectors to invest in
- Strategies for buying stocks with dividends
- Strategies you can use to begin placing trades in the market, the same strategies I use every day
- How to gather evidence from the market to help place higher probability trades
- What stocks you should be trading and which ones you should avoid
- How to track your trades to know what is working and what isn’t
- How to manage risk with precise entries and exits
What will you get for your investment?
- 2 20min coaching sessions with Sarah
- A course that will get you trading and understanding stocks
- Understanding of how to use technical and fundamental analysis to find trades
- Understanding how to identify strong sectors and stocks
- Strategies for dividend investing
- Better ways to identify trades
- Strategies you can actually use to trade
- Strategies to improve your trading resilience, psychology and long term outlook
The course includes the following topics.
- Stock Market basics
- Technical analysis, chart reading
- Indicators and Internals
- Picking stocks to trade, watchlist set-up
- Short-term and Long-term strategies
This is an in depth course with personalised feedback. The greatest advantage of this course it that over the 5 modules you get to see how the strategies will work and how to approach the markets. You get a stock trading course from beginning to end that provides you with enough information and time to fully understand and get feedback on the concepts that you have learned.