Cost: $1997 USD
When: Contact Us: email@example.com
Length: 12 modules ( 60 to 90 min each )
Prerequisite: Start Trading Options Program or Prior Trading Experience
Format: Online course, watch at your own pace, course does not expire
What Do You Get?
- 2 20 minute coaching session with Sarah
- 12 Course Modules
- Handouts, and worksheets
After you learn the basics of options trading where do you go next? The Trading Essentials program will get you one step closer to trading like a professional trader.
This in depth course will teach you how the market really works. We show you the strategies used by traders who make a living from trading. Take the concepts from the Start Trading Options course and build on what you have learned. If you have prior trading experience this course can be taken and will help you refine and hone the existing strategies you know, helping you make higher probability trades. This course takes what you learned in the Start Trading Options course, builds on those concepts with more advanced trading strategies, then introduces new advanced trading and money management concepts.
Built around a set of 12 core modules this study at your own pace course is what will help you refine your understanding of the markets. Best of all you get the personalized support of one on one coaching.
When you sign up the Trading Essentials Program you will get:
- A trading plan to help you through the course materials
- 12 modules, that can be watched at your own pace when ever you want
- Complete set of learning modules with advanced options trading strategies
- Two 20min phone call consults with Sarah
- A strategy heavy course that will improve your options trading
- New strategies for trading options that help improve the probability of trades
- Strategies you can actually use to trade
- Strategies and concepts that you can apply to fine tune and improve your existing trade setups
The course is broken up in to the following modules.
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Chart Reading
- Market Internals
- Trade Management
- Risk Management
- News/Earnings Trades
- Trading ETF’s and Indexes
- Choosing Strikes and Expiries
- Credit Spreads
- Debit Spreads
- Covered Calls
This this is an in depth course with personalised feedback. The greatest advantage of this course it that over the 12 modules you get to see how the strategies will work and how to approach the markets. You get an options trading course that moves on from the basics and presents advanced concepts and strategies that any trader can use to start trading like a professional.